PROFESSIONAL TORQUE WRENCH
The industrial torque wrenches are calibrated to a +/- 4% (CW) accuracy. These units are tested and proven to maintain their accuracy for 5,000 cycles at full torque capacity.
Calibration is performed by comparison with reference standards which have been calibrated by a recognized NIST-laboratory and are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. A certificate of calibration is included with all of our torque wrenches with individual traceable serial number for each unit.
The entire body is 100% steel and feels solid in your hand with the knurled handle’s non-slip grip. The engraved Foot-Pound and Newton Meter dual scale provides a vivid and clear reading of the measurement.
Model# CP31000, CP31002, CP31007
• Designed for maintaining automotive parts, bikes, and others
• Calibrated for CW direction
• Accuracy ±4% CW
• Certified in accordance with ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789:2003
• Maintain accuracy for 5,000 cycles at full torque capacity
• CNC machined components produce consistent accuracy
• Laser-edged dual torque scale
• Calibration certificate included
• Custom fitted case included
|Model No.||Drive||Torque Range||Increments||l (in.)||wt (lbs)||a (in.)||h (in.)|
|31007||1/4″||20-245 in-lbs / 2.3-27.7 Nm||1 in-lbs||8.3||0.66||1.06||0.78|
|31000||3/8″||10-80 ft-lbs / 13.6-108.5 Nm||0.5 ft-lbs||14.6||1.83||1.42||1.10|
|31002||1/2″||10-150 ft-lbs / 13.6-203.5 Nm||1 ft-lbs||17.7||2.90||1.73||1.34|