DIAMOND GRIP TORQUE WRENCH
The industrial torque wrenches are calibrated to a +/- 4% (CW) accuracy. These units are tested and proven to maintain their accuracy for 5,000 cycles at full torque capacity.
Calibration is performed by comparison with reference standards which have been calibrated by a recognized NIST-laboratory and are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. A certificate of calibration is included with all of our torque wrenches with individual traceable serial number for each unit.
The diamond contour grip is designed for a comfortable and steady hold. The handle is made of premium high impact resistant materials which is 30% lighter than traditional torque wrench handles as well as ergonomic handle for a sure grip.
Model# CP31100, CP31101, CP31102, CP31103, CP31104
• Special diamond contour grip design, high impact resistant sure-grip handle
• Calibrated with an accuracy of +/-4% CW
• Certified in accordance with ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789:2003
• Maintain accuracy for 5,000 cycles at full torque capacity
• CNC machined components produce consistent accuracy
• Positive lock mechanism with spring loaded pull down ring
• Calibration certificate included
• Custom fitted case included