Only the Best Materials
We build our snips with Chrome-Moly jaws at 60 Rockwell hardness, which cuts up to 16 gauge metal.
Don’t Underestimate the Fastener
We incorporate a high-tensile strength fastener to make the jaws cut with more grit and last a lot longer.
With Capri Tools snips, all it takes is the flick of a thumb to lock it. The one-handed locking mechanism just makes your work more safe, efficient, and convenient.
Model# CP40206, CP40207, CP40208
• 7 in. compact aviation tin snips with CrMo steel blades
• Double heated CrMo blades cut up to 16 gauge steel and are 25% stronger than the industry standard
• Compact, lightweight design allows you to cut in hard-to-reach tight spots
• Compound leverage action gives you more force with less effort
• Patented one-hand locking mechanism allows you to work and lock/unlock with one hand
• Handles are designed with a secure and ergonomic grip