The Art of Pliers
There’s something special about a pair of pliers that can be consistently effective and durable. All that tightening, clamping, twisting, and turning over time takes a toll on pliers that aren’t made for the job. That’s why Capri Tools pliers are built with a solid foundation that makes for ultimate strength and durability.
Built for Tough Jobs
Chrome Vanadium is the steel you turn to when you need an extremely strong and durable tool. Each plier is built with forged, hardened made to grip objects from any angle. They’re built with this class from head to toe, including a classic trigger lock release, which gives them a strong, secure locking force.
The Mechanic’s Tray
Consider organization a problem of the past, especially when it comes to this set of pliers. Each tool has a perfectly shaped fitting in the tray. At the perfect thickness of 1.25”, the Mechanic’s Tray fits in the majority of tool cabinets. They’re made of tough materials for durability and help keep drawers and tools well organized.
Model# CP11126, CP11127
• Suitable for clamping bulky workpieces
• Forged, hardened material clamps down objects with maximum strength
• Locks selected adjustment for repeat usage
• Classic trigger lock release provides more strength and locking force security
• Made from heat treated CrV steel for maximum durability
• Lifetime Warranty