HIGH LEVERAGE LINEMAN’S PLIERS
High Leverage Design
Use 50% less effort than conventional pliers
Premium Japanese High Carbon Steel
Constructed of premium Japanese forged steel with state of the art heat treating process to ensure longevity of the pliers and cutting blades.
Induced Hardened Cutting Edge
Achieves optimal balance between toughness and edge retention.
Model# CP22000, CP22001
• High leverage design, uses 50% less effort than conventional pliers
• Premium Japanese forged steel with state-of-art heat treating process
• Induction-hardened high-carbon steel cutting edges with 55 HRC hardness
• Serrated gripping jaws gives you the ultimate grip onto flat and round objects, including broken screws and even thin sheets
• Maneuver easily in tight spaces with our thin and light profile
• ASME B107.11 standards
• Lifetime Warranty
The Klinge series is our premium line of cutting tools by Capri Tools. The Klinge 8-Inch High Leverage Combination Pliers have our expertly hardened high-carbon steel cutting edges that cuts through soft wires (4.0 mm), hard wires (2.5 mm) and piano wires (2.0 mm).
|Model No.||Pliers||Head||Handles||Cutting Capacities
(Soft / Hard / Piano ) Wires
|l (in.)||wt (lbs)|
|ø mm / (4.0)
ø mm / (2.5)
ø mm / (2.0)