INDUSTRIAL BOLT CUTTERS
The Right Materials
Chrome-Molybdenum tops the chart in terms of Rockwell hardness and durability, which makes us proud to say that our bolt cutter blades are made of it.
Using heavy-duty, large bolts (Class 10.9) gives bolt cutters significantly more leverage, which leads to easier cutting and less fatigue.
Capri Tools is proud to say that our cutters meet the GGG-C-740d Type II federal standard.
Model# CP40200, CP40201, CP40202, CP40203, CP40204, CP40205, CP40206
• Industrial bolt cutter with CrMo steel blades
• Cut through wires, chains, rods, and other metals
• Drop forged, heat treated, CrMo jaws
• Ergonomic grip for increased comfort and efficiency
• Serrated blades seamlessly shear through most metals
• Guaranteed performance by Capri Tools
• Lifetime Warranty
|Model No.||Cutting Edge Hardness||Cutting Capacity (in.)||l (in.)||wt (lbs)|