DEAD BLOW HAMMERS
Proprietary Hot Cast Polyurethane - Last 10x Longer
The integrity of the Capri Tools dead blow
hammer is maintained by utilizing the finest materials and techniques. The hot cast polyurethane casing provides you with a no marks, no sparks dead blow hammer that is resistant to extreme temperatures.
Steel Shot Pellets - Built for Harsh Impact
This dead blow hammer packs a punch, but knows how to take one too. Each one is fitted with hundreds of steel shot pellets to produce powerful impact while the hot cast polyurethane casting keeps it well protected.
Welded Steel Canister and Rod - Powerful Welded Steel
The steel canister and rod are welded for extra strength. This is essentially the skeleton of the dead blow hammer and is the reason why there is so much force and such uncompromising durability.
Model# CP10096, CP10097, CP10098, CP10099, CP10100, CP10101, CP10102
• Proprietary hot-cast Polyurethane (PU) material will not mar surfaces
• Steel shot filled canisters maximize force
• Absorbs shock from impact, reduces rebound
• Reinforced welded steel handle for durability
• Impact, abrasion, corrosion, and tear resistant
• Non-slip ridged handle for a firm, ergonomic grip
• 10-Year Warranty
|Model No.||Size||l (in.)||h (in.)||d (in.)|
|10096||16 oz / 1 lb||11||3.5||2|
|10097||32 oz / 2 lb||13.5||4.9||2.25|
|10098||48 oz / 3 lb||14.5||5.8||3|
|10099||55 oz / 4 lb||15||6.4||3|
|10100||96 oz / 6 lb||20||8||3|
|10101||144 oz / 9 lb||30||8||3|
|10102||190 oz / 12 lb||37||9||4|