OIL FILTER WRENCH
Premium Forged Aluminum
Superior to regularly used cast iron or stamped steel. Built to last the life of your vehicle.
Removing the filter cap
Use a 27mm or 1-1/6″ drive socket with a ratchet to remove the filter.
Finish off with a torque wrench
Use a 3/8″ drive torque wrench to tighten the filter cap when you are finished. The recommended torque is 18.5 ft-lbs (or 25Nm). Do not use impact tool.
Model# CP21501-4HD, CP21501-6HD
• OEM design and quality oil wrench fits Toyota and Lexus applications
• Constructed and designed to deliver maximum removal torque
• Features multiple contact points allowing easy removal
• Single piece cast aluminum construction for strength and durability
• 14 flute design, 3/8” Drive, 64.5mm: compatible with most Toyota and Lexus models